Carrier 38RBS Air-cooled Condensing Units
- Low-noise scroll compressors with low vibration level
- The compressor assembly is installed on an independent chassis and supported by anti-vibration mountings
- Dynamic suction and discharge piping support, minimising vibration transmission (Carrier patent)
- Vertical condenser coils
- Protection grilles on anti-vibration mountings to protect the heat exchanger against possible shocks.
- Low-noise latest-generation Flying Bird IV fans, made of a composite material (Carrier patent) are now even quieter and do not generate intrusive low-frequency noise
- Fan motor controlled by a variable-frequency controller, to allow reduction of the fan speed, if the extra low noise option 15LS is selected.
- Rigid fan installation for reduced start-up noise (Carrier patent)