Our Precautions for Coronavirus Spread
We continue our works with the highest precautions we have taken to successfully pass this challenging exam worldwide. As the leading brand of the air conditioning industry, we are aware of our social responsibilities and we want to share with you the measures we take to protect the health of both our employees and society and also to maintain our services without interruption.
● We continue production to meet the needs arising in our field of activity and to be ensured of the economic continuity. We make every effort to ensure that there is no delay in the delivery of the orders we receive, either in our engineering projects or in our export products.
● We keep the hygiene measures at the maximum level in all our factories and office areas and keep the health of our employees above all else. For this reason, we have created a Pandemic Board within the company, we implement our Emergency Action Plan, and evaluate the situation through periodic meetings in order not to disrupt coordination.
● In our white-collar staff, we have switched to 80% of home-based work, so that we provide our staff being in a safer environment by keeping the number of staff, who are required to work in the workplace, to a minimum level.
● Within our action plans, we regularly disinfect all our campuses and keep our employees informed. We implement remote work and alternate work programs, and take special precautions at points such as dining halls and staff services, in line with the advice of experts.
● Our technical service personnel serve with protective masks and gloves, use full face visors and disposable coveralls if needed.
● Our dealers continue their work in line with the warnings and precautions of the Ministry of Health, we have also updated their systems and implemented a remote working system.
As a brand that has been operating for 65 years without interruption, we have experience against many different crisis scenarios and we believe that we will survive these challenging days.
We will continue to produce for our country and to provide uninterrupted service for our consumers. We wish all our partners healthy days.